Because things don't always go to plan, our Emergency Assistance team are here to help you. Whether for injury, illness or lost or damaged items, our team are available no matter what time of day, wherever you are in the world.
Travel Guard® is a worldwide team of highly skilled doctors and medical professionals who are available by telephone 24 hours a day for advice and assistance in the event of a medical emergency and any associated problems for travellers outside Australia.
In the event of an emergency whilst You are outside Australia, Travel Guard® is only a telephone call away anywhere in the world.
Travel Guard® is available to assist You every hour of every day as part of Your cover. We will assess Your situation and guide You through the process to solve it. Depending on Your specific needs, we can:
- Provide pre-trip advice such as what vaccinations are required and the local medical conditions at Your destination.
- Help You in the event of lost luggage, travel documents or credit cards by putting You in touch with the nearest embassy or other authorities
- Direct you to suitable medical facilities when medical care is needed, monitor Your condition and treatment as well as keeping Your family and friends at home informed
- Authorise and guarantee payment of hospital and medical costs
- Decide if and when evacuation or repatriation is required and coordinate all facets
- Provide help to re-schedule travel plans when Your Trip is interrupted by an emergency
24 Hour Emergency Assistance
To contact Travel Guard® from anywhere in the world, call:
Country Code: 60 Area Code: 3 Number: 2772 5593
Reverse charges calls can be made from some countries. Contact your local operator.
Or email Travel Guard® at email@example.com